PMS relief

Does anyone have any good tips for PMS relief? I truly believe that I have PMDD. I HATE myself then this time of the mont h comes around. I turn into an ubber b*tch. I feel uptight, I can't relax, and anxious, and have carvings like no other. I need to do something. I can't stand myself anymore. I just want to cry when I know this time of month of coming......

Mommyto2LilMen

Asked by Mommyto2LilMen at 1:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Health

• well the thing that I take to stop the pain is Advil try those
    Jaylynsmommy

Answer by Jaylynsmommy at 1:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I take a Super B vitamin complex to help the emotions and the cramps. Also SAM-E helps as well.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• 1. meditation. I use it to manage my thoughts and pain.
    2. exercise and water. to manage my pain and drinking gives me something to do/focus on. lol
    3. talk to your gyno or dr next time you are in. Tell him/her about your symptoms. My birthcontrol used to do this to me, I was crazy. My dr switched me a new one and it helped big time.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011