What has your child done today to make you laugh?

im listening to them play army men and whenever they shoot at each other they sound like this " jew jew jew jew" LMBO...my kids are shooting jew guns! (not meant to offend..but damn its funny!)

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 1:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• he just walks funny.. like some kind of sideways shuffle.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My kid loves to sing.. she played Glee karoake.. it's cute. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• lol!!!!
    I HATE when they take their panties off an pee all over the floor, but I can't help when they all gang up on me and they ALL take their panties off and run around like little animals and I have to catch them all before they pee all over the floor. It's just funny how they scream and laugh trying to get away from me haha
    Anonymous

• My toddler gets mad when I pick up her younger brother when they are playing (for diapers, nap etc.) - she gets all serious looking, points her finger at me and says "Put Jonny Down Mommy!" she's not mad at me but she's protective of him like he's hers..
    bluerubychick

Answer by bluerubychick at 1:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Lol, my nephew calls his juice Jews. He will yell, Jews, where are you? Too funny

This morning my son was watching a movie, and I handed him a drink, he looked at he and said, wow mommy, that was really very nice. :) I couldn't help but giggle.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my 6 yr old has a hard time waking up and wanting to go to school so I put our teacup yorkie in his bed and that alone is pretty funny but since I haven't seen him since 8 am that is all I have for now because after he gets out his bed and the puppy gets put down he is a real butthead to get out the door
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Whenever my dd and I are in the car she will sometimes drop her sippy. I'll pick it up and hand it to her. She'll say sippy with a smile and hug that thing like her life depended on it. It's the funniest thing.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• tried to eat the floor
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My 4 yr old asked me if we can sell her baby sister LMAO
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my grandson said na na today
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 4:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2011