30 day shred.

Any types for me? I am going to be starting it this weekend! Thanks!!

Mommyto2LilMen

Asked by Mommyto2LilMen at 2:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't give up, it really works. You will see results immediately especially if you are significantly overweight like I am. When it gets hard, she keeps reminding you you won't be able to do any other workout for just 20 minutes and see results. She is totally right.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My advice would be to do another workout for a couple of weeks before starting the Shred lol. It almost killed me (literally, I had an asthma attack for the first time since I was a teenager). I plan to start it again after I've gotten used to being more active (probably around the beginning of March). Other than that, just stick with it. I've seen people get some killer results from it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You can do it! Don't use hand weights until you've gotten used to it. I do it after my runs now, and I add a 10 lbs weight vest sometimes. It's awesome! It will definitely get your heart rate up!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011