Anyone Else Bored at Work

Ive had the same job for 10 years.. Im bored out of my mind and want a new job (or stay at home with the kids) dont get me wrong I love my job.. but when work is slow I get so bored!!

Anyone else feel that way? What did you do to get over it?

bluerubychick

Asked by bluerubychick at 2:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I think that's a natural part of life. You say you love your job, then see if there's something you can do during boring times that will be more creative or that will challenge you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have been on here way too much today. I feel trapped because now that I qualify for the stuff I really want to do most jobs require too much travel or hours I don't want to keep with a little one around. You can suck it up, tell them that you love your job and have pride but you would like a new project or some new responsibility to keep you challenged, find a new job or hang out on line here with me pretending to care! LOL
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• So, how is your job search going?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011