When did you have to start wearing maternity breeches when you were pregnant?

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 2:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 29 weeks, I tried on a pair of my jeans this morning.  I haven't even been trying them on because if they didn't fit I didn't want myself to feel badly.  They still fit!  WHOO HOO!  The buttons push too far into my belly to be comfortable so I'm not wearing them but darnit they fit, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I had to start wearing them at about 4 months, and a month or so before that I was out of my "skinny" jeans and into my bigger regular jeans.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• with my first pregnancy i was in my second trimester when i had to wear maternity clothes this time around with my second i was in maternity pants around 8 weeks
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I was about 30-32 weeks when I could barely fit into a pair of regular jeans (that was around the time DD dropped). I wore some before that because they were really comfy, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• in my first one i never had too my second never had too and with her i would say around 13 weeks pregnant
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• With my first, I was 6 months before I needed maternity pants. With my second, it was 14 weeks. With my third, it was 8 weeks. With my 4th, it was 8 weeks.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 6:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Just at 32 weeks, my low-riders fit fine under the bump, but everything else I own is a bit too tight around the middle. I've just bought a pair of $13 yoga pants from WalMart, and I'm hoping they'll get me through for the next few weeks!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 5:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2011