I thing hubby is thinking of cheating...

I found a website that the links were still colored... hubby has been on it for weeks looking at other females. I approached him on it and he says it is nothing, that he was just looking at the ads that females place. Our friend tells me he is madly in love with me and that he will never cheat on me. Should I be worried? Do you ever think your hubby looks elsewhere? I only think that instead of him getting sex every day now, he only gets it 2X a week ... nothing major and no other major behavior changes... just do not know why he is doing what he is doing ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• What are the ads that the females are placing that he wants to see?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If this is something that he never did before I would be concerned..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would be concerned myself yes especially if it is local ads. Although I can be curious sometimes and read ads on craigslist when I am bored so I would say it can go either way but I would be watcher closer if my hubby was looking at the ads.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sounds like he may be just a little bored. I doubt it has anything to do with not loving you. Try spicing things up a bit.

Anonymous

• I would worry. And I definatley wouldn't listen when your friends say he would never cheat, I mean how do they know. Friends have been known to cover for friends before you know. I would just keep an eye out. I kind of believe men never look at anything out of just curiousity. He's looking for something for some reason, you just need to dig until you find out what.
    maggieradford

Answer by maggieradford at 2:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I agree with Crystal42683!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008