What do contractions feel like

I think I'm going into labor or at least have n hard core contractions...........

MOMMIE2B19

Asked by MOMMIE2B19 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• like your starting your period with masive cramps just 10 times worse... not to scare you but it is painful.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ok I think I'm going into labor then be ause I feel like I could die
    MOMMIE2B19

Comment by MOMMIE2B19 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Mine started in my lower back and kinda wrapped around (if that makes sense). It really felt like a had to use the restroom really bad. And they came in waves, the was a pattern to them. It would probably be a good idea to call the doctor.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• But that is just it my doctor gave me no information to call him or how to get ahold of him if I thought that I was going into labor or n e thing so it's like I'm stuck wer I am at nd don't know what to do.........
    MOMMIE2B19

Comment by MOMMIE2B19 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• if the pain gets really bad where you can not walk or talk that is a really good sign in labor. If can time them and call and get to doctor cause if the real thing you might miss the window for pain medicine.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I agree, but also my labor was different with each child and none was predictable.
    poisonivy2917

Answer by poisonivy2917 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• period cramps that are very intense and like you have to have a huge bowel movement but cannot push until someone says so
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Your whole belly cramps up like period cramps except its the WHOLE belly all the way up to your boobs. Keep track of them (their intensity, how long they last, and how long in between separate ones) and if they hit around every 3 minutes, get to the hospital.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 3:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2011