Do you ever count the weeks till your out of your first trimester???

i'm diabetic and the first trimester is the hardest and i am counting the weeks till it's over.. but to me it also feels like the longest... 9 weeks and only a few more to go.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes i sure did that and i woud think i was ahead and than i would go back and i was off by like 2 weeks and would get mad lol n e ways im not 14 weeks and 4 days so i finally made it out but i go to this site its a baby calender and it tells you everything that your going through and what the babys growing it is so cool.

Good Luck but dont rush it cause these are our glory days...i cant wait til i start showing tho im so excited :)
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I counted mine obssesivly. I had a previous miscarriage and was nervous. Felt better once I hit about 17 weeks
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i count the whole time while im preg only 2 weeks and im done
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Absolutely. I always have the next milestone I'm counting down to, not because I am rushing things along, but because progress is exciting. First there is the 12 week mark, then 16 weeks, then 20 weeks, then 24 weeks, then 32 weeks, and then 36 weeks!
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 6:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am on my 3rd pregnancy and for each of them, the first 9 weeks is the longest, the last 9 weeks is the hardest. Good luck. Once your done with the first trimester you will be giving birth before you know it. Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am type 1 daibetic too!! I am 5 weeks, 1 day, and I can't even express how much I relate!
    recovered55

Answer by recovered55 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2011