What would you like someone to bring you?

If you were hosting Thanksgiving and I was a guest would you like flowers or a dish? If a dish, a dessert or an appetizer?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 2:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Both! :) If you're going to eat and it's potluck style, you should definetely bring a dish. Flowers would be a beautifully nice touch too!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• extra paper plates are always nice maybe throw away kids juice boxes and a nice pie idk lol

Anonymous

• Defintely an appetizer, everyone brings pies! lol.. it would be nice while I was finishing up the meal to have an appetizer to hold the guests over!
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't know. That would depend on how early you would be coming, I guess. Everyone is different. Are you really looking for suggestions to take to someones house? Maybe just ask them what THEY would like you to bring.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 2:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I always have centerpieces done and appetizers ready when ppl walk in the door. Actually, most of our guests bring wine. It is almost as if they coordinate. Some will bring a dinner wine, some a dessert wine. Sometimes they will show up with our favorite Sparkling Spumante..that is really nice for toasting, and after dinner.
    BTW a tip for those who have a less than welcoming palate for wines but would like to have a bit with everyone else. I keep the Welches sparkling red and white apple juice on hand. Pour about 1/3 of the flute with your Sparkling wine, add an equal amount of the huice. If it is still too strong add a little more juice. I only add it to sparkling wine.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Because our host always says you don't need to bring anything but yourselves. She is sweet so I'm bringing something anyway that's why
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Apparently you all have never had my pumpkin cheesecake- even the pumpkin haters eat it. MmMmMm...
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• LOL..I would like booze....jk jk

I would say a dessert. Cake, Brownies...Or anything sweet!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008