What to do when your one year old is starting her terrilbe twos.

Im about five months pregnant with my son, and my daughter will be two in febuary. She is acting out really bad. My husband and i have started telling her about the baby in mommy's belly and at random times she lifts up my shirt kisses my belly and says baby, but at others she gets into things she knows is wrong cause she does it then when she getsin trouble she laughs at me. she doesnt do this to my husband or even me when someone is around but when its just me, and its like that alot ( my husband works sixty or more hours a week) she acts like her only mission is to drive me buggy. Im lost, please any advice? I've done every thing i can think of

TyeLynn

Asked by TyeLynn at 2:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Terrible 2's go to terrible 3's and then terrible 4's....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2008