• In the Spotlight:

After having a child did anyones relationship with the father start to fall apart??mine is and if anyone can give me adive it would be very helpful...please??

boyfriend promblems

youngmom051208

Asked by youngmom051208 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it's normal for your relationship to be strained after having a child. Think about it...before baby you guys had all the time in the world to do things together. Now that baby has arrived, your tired from having the baby, up during the night to feed. All your attention is on the baby not on your boyfriend like before.

My suggestion would be to take 10-15 minutes every day and spend with your boyfriend. And as the baby gets older make sure you do date nights every now and then. In time you'll adjust to having your little one and things will get back to "normal".
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 1:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2008