at home selling ????

alright ladies i am looking for some type of at home something to sell maybe something like avon, or maybe some of you ladies sell bags purses i mean who doesent love a good bag,so let me know what you ladies do, thanks alot.excited to see what responses i get. have a great day everyone and thank you for reading my question.

sleepymommy4

Asked by sleepymommy4 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm an Independent Director with Scentsy. Sales are great, especially this time of year. You can check out my site at http://www.SaferScents.com. We have several options for operating your business including online, basket parties, craft fairs, fundraisers, and home parties. Let me know if you have any questions. Now is a great time to get started.

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 2:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I wanted to add that we are fairly new so we are looking for people from various areas to help spread the word about Scentsy. We have great online capabilities, training, rewards, trips, and more. Our high quality yet affordable products are a big hit right now.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 2:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm a mother of 3 boys. I want to do something that I believe in, something I can honestly stand behind. I've turned my home green and I get paid for it as well. I have to clean everyday with 3 boys and a husband I wanted to make it safe for my family. You can do the same thing and get paid for it. If you want to know more go here. www.workathomeunited.com/safemammas1 or you can go here as well www.livetotalwellness.com/safemammas1
    safemammas1

Answer by safemammas1 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am a busy mom who wanted nothing more than to stay at home with my 2 children. I needed a way out of the 9-5 scene and daycare. I also needed more income as I found myself laid off. I guess what I can say is I really needed a change. Well I found it... that is after searching for over 2 years and sifting through all the garbage that is on the net! I work for a company that is over 20 years old, registered with the Better Business Bureau, and offers a risk free opportunity. You can work from your home part time or full time, depending on your income goal, and you can create supplemental or replacement income. There are NO hidden fees and there is NO selling, NO taking orders, NO inventory, NO distributing, NO parties, and NO MLM! For more info visit http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/tngreen or call 423-638-4907
    tngreen

Answer by tngreen at 3:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Is there really a market out there for these type of "at-home" businesses? I only ask because I never buy from these types of businesses. I find everything I need at stores and online; I can't imagine people making money doing it.
    Anonymous

• I sold Avon and didn't make anything! I do know a number of people that do good with that stuff... If you want to do selling look for a company that is well astablished and has a great product. If the product isn't any good neither will the income be... I am with Ameriplan. I don't have a product. Instead I have a service! A need!! You can take a look at a number of different businesses through my group... http://www.cafemom.com/group/ChangingYourLife Ask around the women there and check out the post on scams. I've done TONS of these businesses so feel free to ask me questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am also with Ameriplan and love it. The best part is helping people afford healthcare and to show them that there is a better way then the normal 9-5! The residual income is nice too ;-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I work at home during nap time and i love it. Its a real job and a great way to keep your family healthy. All the products are safe and better to use around kids than what you buy in the stores.
    I love helping people make their homes a better place to be.
    Plus the pays not bad :)
    let me know if you want info.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 4:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I do affiliate marketing and manage my own affiliate program. Basically with affiliate marketing you can market others products on the internet and receive a commission. I write articles, ebooks and run a website that helps me to do so. I am also a children's book author. I have self-published and marketed my own work on the internet and have gotten a great response! My affiliate program has a 65% commission on all sales of my eBook about Self-Published children's book authors. I also include all the tools you'll need to market effectively. My program is listed in the journal/marketplace, but just write me a message if your interested. I'm always here to help.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have had a business with Premier Designs jewelry since 2002. Premier offers beautiful gold, silver and two-tone high end of bridge jewelry at prices from $8 - $80. We market our jewelry through private showings, in-home shows, fundraisers, etc. As jewelers we make 50% off everything we sell. If you want more information, just let me know. Looking forward to chatting more!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008