UPDATE: Could you check my fertility chart again? FF assumed my O day was CD 16? Now, I am CD11 and more symptoms.... adult content

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f6762 will show my chart for this month so far. I think I ovulated on CD15 even though I didn't have 3 increased temps in a row. My symptoms seemed to indicate that I might have ovulated on CD9 ir CD15, 

I also had quite a 'dip' yesterday for my temp and wondering if it might be an implantation dip?  I know you can't determine this just by my chart alone but just wondered what you think as I have been having symptoms that could mimick pregnancy or PMS.

***MY TEMPS HAVE BEEN UP, THEN DOWN, THEN UP????  WE DID HAVE THE HEAT TURNED UP FOR A COUPLE OF NIGHTS WHICH COULD BE THE REASON FOR THE EXTREME TEMP CHANGES......HAVE HAD VERY FREQUENT URINATION FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS, DULL CRAMPING, FATIGUE AND INCREASED APPETITE SO BEGINNING TO WONDER???***

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• These numbers are all over the place. But I think it was actually sooner than day 15.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If you look at my chart further down on that same page when I did in fact get pregnant back in November, my temps are like that normally. I take my temp at 7 each morning (sometimes, 10 minutes before or after if I wake up sooner or sleep past the alarm a bit) so they are all taken at the same time which isn't the issue. It is just me and how my temps are, I guess. I am wondering if I maybe ovulated sooner too but my CM wasn't even watery until CD12 or 13 and then eggwhite after that???? It is a hard call. I am just hoping someone will be able to figure it out :) Thanks.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• IF you've ovulated yet, I would put it at CD9. Temps don't lie, and that's the only way to know for sure when ovulation has happened. But with how your temps are, I can't say anything for certain.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Wow....those temps are EVERYWHERE....do you temp at the same time everyday with the same room temp?

I would say you ovulated CD if you've already ovulated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• This is not unusual for me each month (even pre pregnancy) to have my temps go up and down like this yet I have had fertility testing done and I am ovulating so that is encouraging at least.
    My temp went up by a degree today so that is strange but could still be recovery from my m/c and maybe my bodys' hormone levels are not back to normal.
    I was wondering about CD9 as FF did state that and then changed it b/c of my CM findings and then my temps not staying elevated for 3 days in a row.....Oh well. There is always next month!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I want to be pregnant (as does every person on here TTC) but I am having similar symptoms again this month that I had with both of my previous pregnancies.....I will just have to wait as I don't even have a coverline on my chart due to the up and down temps this month. I had sore breasts even after I had m/c and the discomfort was almost gone last week (which would be 6 weeks post m/c) but now I have tenderness again and started to get very gassy and bloated as of yesterday and it is still present. Also, sore lower back discomfort so we'll just have to wait and see. I know that this can also be PMS although AF is still a week and a half away.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Temps are up high for me these past 2 days. Still too early to know as AF isn't due for another week and 3 days......
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• well im just found out i was pregnant i used preseed for the first time and it work ive been trying to conceive for 3 yrs. i was having back pain and breast pain even though my period was a week and half away and now i no y when u see a big dip in ur chart that means u ovulated and if it goes up and stay up u could be prego gud luck
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had to use Preseed last fall for one cycle but then didn't need it as cm was EWCM thank goodness! We did get pregnant last November but then I m/c in January so we are trying again. I had quite a 'dip' on my chart but then my temps haven't climbed that high afterwards and my CM is not drying up so wondering what is going on this cycle? My back has been botherine me but I haven't been charting it as I was blaming it on spring cleaning at our home and at our place of business and the tops and sides of my breasts are sore so who knows! This could also be PMS. I will know in a week and 2 days.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011