Movie 'The Hangover' :)

The Hangover is just starting on HBO. Me & a friend are watching (again-lol). we were talking about what are some of our fav funny parts in the movie. I said it's hilarious when that little skinny asian guy (who jumped outta the trunk) finds the 3 of them again later & has them roughed up & asks where his money went & says they stole it & his 'purse' & throws the big guys (Zac Galifianakis) purse down & stomps on it & that pisses him off & he says 'HEY!!- theres skittles in there!!' LoL. & its funny when the guy whos tooth is knocked out starts playing the piano & makes up a random song about there situation. haha

hellokitty1978

Asked by hellokitty1978 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That movie was hilarious.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I LOVE that movie. I always laugh the entire time it's on.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• "Are you guys ready to let the dogs out?"
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• LoL. who let the dogs out..then he dances while hes standin there.
    hellokitty1978

Comment by hellokitty1978 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I LOVE that movie. i watch it all the time. LoL!! One of my favorite parts is when the guy missing a tooth says he married a whore and the fat guy says " Shes a nice lady" and then later he says, "i find find your language very offensive". LoL another fav part is...The whole darn movie!!! :) You've got good taste my friend!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I love that movie. The tiger in the hotel room and bathroom is pretty funny too. Or when Mike Tyson is jammin' to Phil Collins' In the air Tonight. Good stuff!
    Looking forward to The Hangover II!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• oh yea, i heard about that..the Hangover II (wonder when its coming) hope its as funny as the first
    hellokitty1978

Comment by hellokitty1978 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I honestly never thought I would like this movie. It was great though I laughed all the way through.
    KeithsGirl721

Answer by KeithsGirl721 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I still haven't seen it. Hmpf.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I loved that movie
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011