my 15 month daughter drinks milk when put 2 bed

okay she is 15 months old and has to drink milk when going to bed. i still wake up 2 times after that 2 fill up. whats wrong with her? my other one went to sleep on her own by then. i tried to stop and i got no rest and gave up cause her constant cries. any advise anyone and does yours do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Don't give up. Don't give it to her and don't give up. She will cry and you should comfort her with hugs, kisses and backrubs. It will be exhuasting until she gives up the habit, but we didnt' sign up for easy street when we became parents.
    Anonymous

• Keep trying!!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My daughter had milk at bedtime until she was like 16 or 17 mos old, and she also got up twice a night for a refill. You don't want to let your baby go thirsty or anything but you don't want her to have it too long, I understand. My daughter luckily gave it up on her own. I would hang in there a little longer and see if she doesn't give it up on her own and if she doesn't then i would stop giving it to her.
    maggieradford

Answer by maggieradford at 2:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Try putting water in her bottle instead. She will destroy her teeth if you keep letting her have milk in a bottle at night!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008