Can anyone else feel what I'm feeling ?

Is it just me or is it a step to parenthood?...I'm 6 weeks preggo and I can feel something inside me...like I can actually feel a ball or something that wasnt there before...and its there now and I CAN FEEL IT!!!!...do anyone know what i mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes! I understand completely.
    KeithsGirl721

Answer by KeithsGirl721 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I know exactly what you mean, it didn't hit me until I felt a little flutter in my stomach. Ever since then I was so aware that there was a person growing inside me. pretty freaky. try explaining that to a man lol.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I was very aware of my first baby. I always knew exactly where he was and what position he was in. I could tell you where his feet were, his elbows, which way he was facing, all that. Not quite as early as you're experiencing it, but I do know what you're talking about. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I didn't feel it THAT early, but yes I know what you mean :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• yep its your baby forming congrats
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011