What do you think?

Has anyone given a child up for adoption after you already had children? My friend has 2 children and she is pregnant, broke and in a bad situation. I am wondering how it is to give up a baby when you have already been raising your own children. Also did you have to deal with explaining it to your children..why you are preg and giving a child to another family? This is a very tough situation. Would be nice to get some input from someone who has been in a similar situation

I posted this under adoption too..really would like to have some advice for my friend. She has no idea what to do about being preg. right now. her dd is 10 and her son is a teenager. She is struggling ALOT to care for the kids she has now, she had er tubes tied 10 yrs ago and had no idea pregnancy was possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• They say your tubes can come up tie in time. I had mine done almost 20 yrs ago. I don't know if I could give my child away, but there are so many woman out there that want children and can not have one. She could make some couple very happy. They might even send her pictures of the child.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• OMG - I can't imagine how tough that would be - I personally wouldn't be able to - I'd tough it out, so my opinion is not valid here. But what caught my eye was that she had a tubal done and she got pregger's!! Crud! I sure hope that does not happen to me!!
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 4:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011