Have you ever taken a test only to find that you studied all the wrong things?

I had that happen in my math class this week :( I looked at the wrong dates and studied the wrong chapters. Blah.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in

• I sure have, good thing it was an open book test.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• oh that sucks!!! hope you did ok on your test anyhoo!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Been there! Sucks because who has time to study in the first place!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ugh I didn't do well. Just checked and I had a 37 (which is better than I thought I would do lol). Someone remind me WHY I decided to take my math class online? Ugh...
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No but I took a test and THOUGHT I studied the wrong stuff. Everyone in the class failed the test. I think the professor gave us the wrong test but that didn't help our case to the school!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Not sure I'd take math online and I'm great at math. My daughter was going to take College Algebra online and I talked her out of it. She's never taken Algebra before and has been out of school for many years. Math is just something lots of folks should take in a classroom. Can you sit in on a class on campus? I did that in a Chemistry class one time. I had a professor that I couldn't understand so I took that class and then sat in on another instructor's class to be able to figure it all out plus they offered a lab that helped. Do they offer math labs?

Answer by admckenzie at 5:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No they don't really offer anything at our CC. I pretty much HAD to take math online because the on campus classes would have conflicted with my other classes and they were only offered at one time, by one instructor. I think I would have been fine on this test if I hadn't studied the wrong stuff lol. DH is a math whiz and he's helped me a lot with the studying. Next time I should have an A or B (well, maybe a high C if my mind goes blank lol). It helps that I've taken this class before (had to drop out, so that's why I'm taking it again).
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• That sucks!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2011