Physical Fight W/ Another Woman?

Have you ever been in a knock down,drag out fight w/ another woman? Yrs. ago when my Ex and I separated ( left me for another woman) his GF and I fought. She call me a big fat bitch and I was in the house and ran down the stairs of the front porch. We went at like 2 Tigers and Ex had to break us up. Worse thing was my mamas preacher came by to pick up his DD who was visiting me and saw the whole thing. I lost a little hair but, I think I whooped her butt.lol.

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 4:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• not worth it. i have too much pride to fight over a man who left me for someone else.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Nope can't say that I have lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 4:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Never. I don't fist fight.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have never gotten into a fight with another woman.

Being physical isn't the answer.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Never. I would however fight to defend myself or family if we were physically threatened.
    Audracat

Answer by Audracat at 4:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• What would be the point?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• oh and it was not over a man, it was just stupid teen crap.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• physical fights are pointless.. and just shows lack of self control. Be the bigger person and forget it.. if your man leaves you he isn't worth it anyways! Why put yourself at risk of being hurt or getting in trouble over someone who doesn't want to be with you?
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No, but my husband aunts like to fight. I.m surprised that I didn't get into any fight because I grew up in a bad neighborhood. Went to his aunt's wedding. The one aunt the bride call the other a bitch. It took 3 guys to hold her back.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i went after her for what she called me not, for him. I was lucky she took him off my hands.Oh, btw she left him a yr later when our divorce was final for another married man. So, he got his.
    pswiley

Comment by pswiley (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011