Wow really? (vent)

i was at dave and busters for a baby shower with my dads side of the family and my fiance, and we go into the arcade and i was playing Guitar Hero with my fiance and eating fries, and this older women walks by us with her kids and says to them "look at them spending all their money on video games instead of buying baby stuff, such bad parents" i looked over to them and just shook my head....seriously...to me that lady was way out of line

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah she was she had no right to say that
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Gotta love people who make snap judgments. Forget her. You should have some fun once in while anyway. She is probably just jealous because she never got to do that stuff.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i would have to agree that was out of line.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Wow... why was she was spending all that money on video games and not her retirement fund...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Wow what a rude, nosy woman. Don't even worry about her. Apparently she thinks that a pregnant woman and her family shouldn't get to enjoy themselves. What a dummy lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 4:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Well she was there too and had kids so what's the difference, lol.  The same thing could have been said right back to her.  I think she should have kept her mouth shut.  But on the other hand, maybe she didn't have enough money for her kids to play and was in a bad mood for it, one never knows.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ugh. I do not understand why people feel the need to make judgements about people!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• It takes all kinds to make the world go around.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Nice....People really like to assume too much about others. I ould have found it very hard not to say something i return.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• What a rude thing to say! I feel sorry for her kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011