~*SERIOUS QUESTION*~ adult content

... ~*BUMP*~ ... ~*BUMP*~ ... ~*BUMP*~ ...

I was taking this cold medacine, and it was the first time in my life I bought Sudafed, and they ask for your I.D. to stick in the computer to make no one buys it to make drugs... Meth!

See, here is what I was wondering... and I mean nothing by it, purely science in thinking... if this makes it to where I can breath through my nose again... does this mean that when a Meth addict has a cold their nose doesn't need medacine to clear it to open and breathing again like me?

NO CLUE WHAT THIS QUESTION EVEN FALLS UNDER... BUT CURIOUS

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Health

• All that crap they put in meth their nose should be wide open a freight train can go through it. lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I don't know either, but that is a reasonable question. Heck of a way to never have a stuffy nose...Stuffy nose, or rotted teeth, open sores, hallucinations, hair falling out???? Which do I choose? LOL!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• This is an interesting thought but no, it doesnt. There is an ingredient that is used in the medicine that people extract in certian methods to combine with other components to make meth. So a lot of the other ingredients needed to solve the sniffles are not in the cut down.
    LsMOMMY2010

Answer by LsMOMMY2010 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• The ID thing: it's not to stop meth heads from buying, they'll do that anyway. The ID thing is to LIMIT the amount of Sudafed you buy at one time and make sure you're of legal age.

The cold thing: I think I'd rather have the stuffy nose over the addiction.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• medicine*
    Anonymous

• Yes, one time I was buying some cold medication and the sales clerk ask for my driver license.  I looked at her with a puzzled look in my face and asked her "Don't I look old enough?" lol  I gave her my driver license and then my son explained why after the purchased.  I thought I share this information with you.  Read here.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011