What else do you want to achieve or do in your lifetime?

[not quite sure which category to pop this in.]

Aside from mothering, what else do you want to achieve or do in your lifetime?

I'm intrigued. It just occurred to me how much I still have left to squeeze into my life. Good!

How about you?

ShabbyFlora

Asked by ShabbyFlora at 4:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I have lots of world still to see. I want a new degree in environmental science. I want to work internationally with Mothers Without Borders (I currently volunteer domestically. I want to work with Sea Shepherd and maybe Greenpeace too. I want to climb mountains. I want to write a book or books.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• finish medical school by age 29, become a plastic surgeon, travel to third world countries fixing cleft lips and other deformities for children. i'd love to backpack through Europe, swim with great whites in Australia, make friends with lions and tigers in Africa. there's a lot. you only get one life and i wanna live it to the fullest
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I want to finish and take part in my carreer(journalism), visit every state in my beautiful country (Mexico), learn hebrew (because I like it), go swimming with dolphins (because it looks like so much fun!)

Lol about the keep chickens thing, my son has a pet chicken named Sebastian :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 4:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I want to live long enough to meet my grandchildren.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i'd like to get back into a comfortable, toned and muscled size 8-10...and stay there.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Travel the world with my DS, run the New York City marathon, move to a bigger city, there's quite a few more....
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would like to see equality reign, within my lifetime.

Answer by older at 4:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have done alot already that I wanted to do. I am a sahm. I got my degree in psych. I started an at home business just so I could say I had then closed it. I have grandkids to spoil too. I dont know maybe I would like to go into social work. I am working on becoming a Guardian at litem. Maybe thatll be fun. Right now I am just enjoying my life and going with it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I've done it all (except the chickens thing). I no longer have goals. I merely exist day by day now. I'll figure out something I want to do one day.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I want to keep working long long past the age of my co-workers. I want to teach at night school. I want to be able to read a novel just for fun with no guilt. I want to outlive my sisters who do lots of crazy stuff.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011