9wks and 5 days pregnant....

yesterday morning I woke up sick like I have been just about every morning. i tried to eat cereal, but it made me sick. So i grabbed a jar of pickles out of the fridge and started eating them. Well, it seemed to fix my sickness.lol Do u think it's bad that pickles seem to be the #1 thing I'm craving now?? i know it's probably just the pregnancy, but this is the 1 food I found that has settled my stomach for the past 2 day now.
What do u ladies think?

Aneq

Asked by Aneq at 2:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• keep eating pickels lol its not going to hurt you. when i was in my first trimester the only thing that settled my stomach was greasy food. for whatever reason it helped so id say if its working then keep doing it make sure you are getting other foods to of course. hopefully it goes away soon mine lasted till i was 14wks and im 17wks now and still get sick once in a while. good luck and congrats.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Doesn't matter at all...just make sure it's not the diet for your entire pregnancy. I was a pickle lover my whole life (my Mom used to buy a gallon jar for me when I was little) but they ended up being the thing that made me throw up when I was pregnant!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• thanks..for the time being it seems to be the 1 thing that will settle my stomach.lol
    Thank u!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 3:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2008