Pregnant man story

I just saw the pregnant man update. She, turned he, now she again, is now pregnant for the second time! I'm confused. If the argument is that you (spiritually) were born in the wrong body (gender) and went through a gender change, why go back to the 'wrong' gender to have a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I posted this the other day and got about 150 answers.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ok i didn't hear that he went back to a she...i don't think that part is right. but i do know that "she" is pregnant again. (in my eyes "he" is a woman.)
    Anonymous

• who cares it was his or her choice. they wanted a baby so he is the one who carried the baby. its no ones buissness what others do with there lives so long as they arnt hurting others. him having a baby doesnt hurt you so why care about it.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Wasn't it an issue for her partner to be able to carry the child? I thought that the woman in the relationship had issues with CTT.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Dis he/she actually have a complete sex change and then had it reveresed back to a vagina? I am confused I thought he/she never changed the junk down under in the first place???
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• the woman had a hysterectomy thats why he has the babies
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• no he keep all of the girl parts so he could has kids on day because his wife was unable to have children
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i saw this on the toiday's show and it totally repulses me.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 2:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• This one really p*sses me off, it's like oooh I'm "BORN GAY", in a slash womans body I am so deprived. Being a woman is a "GIFT FROM GOD ALL IN ITSELF as is THE GIFT TO BIRTH CHILDREN" your gay self says you aren't meant to be in this horrible womanly body so you make yourself a "MAN" and get a whole lot of publicity from it not to mention and then Holy Sh*t now you want to be a woman again, at least the good parts and the special parts, no you were always a woman and if you were truly a man you would leave the birthing and the carrying to the women. Selfish if you ask me.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 2:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• God did not make true men capable of childbirth for a reason, and if you are going to say you were born gay and the thought of being a woman repulses you and you have a sex change you are being a hypocrit if you decide to pick and choose what parts of a woman you would leave behind. You are what modern medicine has made you that is it, you were not born anyway specifically.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008