Do you ever just need a break and want to be single

my fiance just makes me so mad and pushes me away like i dont think he even cares im pregnant i do everything fos us to have a great life and all he does is complain...

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Then stop doing everything and let him do something. Maybe he thinks he's not needed. Make him feel needed. Then again you can stay single if that's the way you want to go
    Anonymous

• i have to do everything or nothing will get done
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Of course I think about it. Have done for years. That is part of life, to want what you do not have. Why should your fiance care that you are pregnant? Pregnancy is not an illness or a disease. Maybe you are a bit self-centred. Maybe he is. It sounds as though this is not a happy relationship. Is he scared that you are taking over his life and ordering him about? You do not own him.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No. Been married almost 7 years and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I were single, especially with 3 kids.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No. Never.Sounds like he needs a swift kick in the asrse.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 5:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• From everything negative you've posted about this guy, yet you're still with him, I think you need to replace the captain of your Brain Ship, because she's clearly drunk at the wheel.
    Anonymous

• well mama tell him how you feel & what is on your mind goodluck mama i hope your hubby starts helping you out more
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2011