Ladies with PCOS (PIOG)

Did any of you ever get a positive on a pregnancy test or get several positives and then some negatives and really be pregnant? I read online it's best for women with PCOS to get blood tests because HPTs aren't reliable. Well I've had 4 faint positives but then 2 negatives and they've all been different tests soooo I was wondering what you ladies with PCOS do, do you trust the hpts or go ahead and get blood tests?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I went to the doctor and did the urine tests. They do them without a doctor's office call here and they are cheap and accurate.
    Anonymous

• i got 4 postives no negatives but thats weird just get the blood test or go to er complain of pain they will do an ultrasound that will be a for sure for sure. good luck and congrats if you are!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I had something kind of similar, did you take them all in the same day? And what order were the results?
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I took them different days and 4 positives were the results and then the negatives and I haven't tested since then.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011