What type of diet have you used that has worked for you?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 5:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Simply eating small portions, exercising. Also drinikng water , water and more water. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Weight Watchers
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm currently eating clean, which is more about permanent life changes, rather than a "diet" mentality. Here's a link to my journal with clean eating basics.  It's all about eliminating processed and refined foods, eating a balance of lean proteins, whole grains, fruits and veggies, and small frequent meals, which help keep your metabolism revved.  Exercise makes a difference, too, but diet is 80% of the game.  I started running back in September.  Between the clean eating and the exercise, I've lost about 50 lbs in the last year.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• water!!!!!
    jazz03

Answer by jazz03 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I moved in with my daughter for a year and a half after my divorce. She tried to kill me with healthy food. (lol) Mostly fruits and veggies, lean meats. Drink lots of water, expecially right before you eat. Helps you feel full. And, when you are thirsty, your body thinks you are hungry.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 6:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• counting calories worked for me a few yrs ago...sadly I gained it all back

now I'm just gonna try eating the same stuff but smaller portions...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Eating healthier (less sugar, less fat, less salt, more water) and exercising. Plain and simple. It's the ONLY thing that has worked for me.
    Anonymous

• weight watchers is good, but sometimes confusing to me. We are doing the Duke Fitness diet, which is basically healthy meals with portion control. It is working, of course better for dh than for me.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2011