This classroom bear...any ideas?

My son says he has to bring it back tomorrow. The paper says 'for the weekend' AND 'return him in the following school day' Well, It's Thursday, so which is it? Tomorrow or Monday? I emailed the teacher and she did not return my email so I am very confused. what do you think? I plan to just send the bear back tomorrow but I sure won;t be printing pictures like they wanted me to... Seems every other child in the journal had it over the weekend as well, but my son is has an IEP for writing so maybe they were trying to shorten the project for him since the kids do the journaling??

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in

• I would return it tomorrow.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would think for the weekend wording was for children who brought the bear home on Friday.

Just have your child draw a couple pictures in the journal of the bear's time at home or print out pics on your home computer.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Return it on Monday.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Finally got a note back from the teacher she said to keep him until monday. Apparently he goes Mon-wed OR Thurs -Mon. They should make that more clear...
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would probably keep him for the weekend.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2011