4 weeks and 6 days pregnant

I'm pregnant with my second baby... it's been 6 years since I was last pregnant so I don't remember too much from the first few weeks...
I've been reading that during this time I'm supposed to be feeling nauseated and have food aversions along with tender breasts, mood swings, and irritability... But my breast aren't as tender as they were before I found out Saturday 2-12-11 and I have the mood swings but they are mild and I get over it pretty quickly. But I don't have nausea and in the morning I do have a hard time figuring out what I want to eat but not aversions to food... Is that normal? I have a dr apt on Monday and it worries me that I don't feel pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Consider yourself lucky! Don't worry about not having the symptoms. They could creep up on you anytime,or you could go the whole 9 months symptom free

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i am 5 months with my first, and I never had ANY symptoms. I haven't even gained any weight. My doctor calls me a lucky bug :) every pregnancy is different, so consider yourself lucky, for now, maybe your symptoms are just a little delayed!!! knock on wood ;) Good luck, and if you are having concerns, Im sure your doc wouldn't mind reassuring you :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Pretty much everything is normal, and even if you did remember your first, it means nothing this time around. My first was pretty much symptom-free, but I had just about every symptom under the sun with my second. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I didint have any sickness with my son or food aversions. You may not remember what its like being pregnant but your body does it knows exactlly what to do which could mean less symptoms.. also im almost 4 months had 2 ultrasounds definatelly pregnant but i dont feel like it either. good luck!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different just like every woman is different when it comes to pregnancy. It's normal. You're not going to feel the same way or have the same symptoms or aversions with every pregnancy. Stop stressing out about it. It's nothing to worry about.
    AshleyMarie88

Answer by AshleyMarie88 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2011