What are you going to grow in your garden?

This year I'm going to plant more herbs, and grow tomatoes for the first time, and try to grow some salad greens, all in pots, i live in a duplex. What about you?

cookincat743

Asked by cookincat743 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• All sorts of things. This year I am going to try, carrots, onions, radishes and potatoes for the first time. I will also plant tomatoes and peppers. Basil is a must and parsley too.

I cant wait to garden this year!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i grow vegtables organicly. its more healthier
    shouldIorno

Answer by shouldIorno at 7:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I can't plant in the yard because the deer eat everything. I have a container garden on our deck. I usually grow tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs (basil, sage, chocolate mint and thyme), eggplant. I've tried peppers but they don't get very big.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Marijuana
    Anonymous

• I have a plum tree, apricot tree and a miniature Grape fruit tree. Other than that I grow green onions.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Potatoes, sweet corn, & green beans for sure, beyond that I haven't really decided for sure yet. Possibilities: tomatoes, summer (yellow) squash, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, onions, snow peas, eggplant, spinach, basil, parsley, oregano...I usually kind of make a half-hearted list, then go shopping for seeds and kind of get what looks good.
    Anonymous

• not sure yet...still trying to decide actually!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Tomatoes, some peppers, herbs, pumpkin, melons, I want to try some green beans this yr
    I do have mint plants, strawberries, raspberries already potted and growing, I don't have
    a whole lot of room, so I do have to be careful what I do plant so one doesn't over run the other...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I haven't had a garden for years. I think that this year will be different. My parents usually have a garden that is about an acre. We are going to join in and help with it so we can 'can' some vegetables instead of freezing. (FYI: if it grows in the dirt, it's organic. I don't buy the 'it's organic if the field hasn't had chems on it for 4 years make the crops organic. The field next to it can be fertilized and chems used on it, it drains on the 'organic' field and that's ok. It is all about money and not your health. It is all a scam!)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I want to go all out...corn lettuce, green beans, and plenty of flowers to attract the humming birds and butterflies.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 6:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011