What are Little Debbie snack cakes like? Good?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Use to get them all the time when I was little...however, I've never had them since and have never bought them for my kids. I do remember loving them when I was little!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• They only cost about a buck oh nine for a package, go snag yourself a box and find out.

I like some varieties and there's literally dozens of kinds so it's not a yes or no thing,

I like the ones that have two oatmeal cookies with frosting in the middle and the little cakes they make for holidays that are yellow with white frosting shaped like a tree, a heart, an egg, etc.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I LOVE the fudge rounds. They are like little smashed frosted brownies
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Little Debbie snacks are great. I like them better than Hostess.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• the swiss rolls are good and so are the nutty bars....there are also the muffins which are good and the cupcakes taste just like hostess but cheaper...and everybody loves the oatmeal cream pies
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• They're like Hostess only cheaper...and IMO better, and more variety. They are one of the worst "foods" you could possibly buy, but for some reason they are so popular they're a company that will live forever, no matter how awful the economy gets. Granted, they are downsizing the boxes big time, but leaving the prices the same, but hey, it's still cheap as heck.
    Anonymous

• i love little debbies....love tastycakes too but you can't get them in all parts of the country i don't think. debbie cakes are great....try the oatmeal rounds or the swiss cake rolls. they're a good once in a while treat imo
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Many Little Debbie items have a strong preserved quality to their flavor, but they're SO cheap that you should be able to sample them yourself, and if you don't like them, just toss them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• We like the Swiss Rolls , the Nutty Bars Wafer Bars, the Cherry Cordials, the Fudge Brownies and the Star Crunch we don't have them very often but when we do it is a treat for all of us
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:51 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• some of them
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011