Am I lazy?

I'm 34 wks and 5 days and I seriously can not stay a wake for more than 5 hrs without needing a nap! I'll sleep for an hour or 2 and then get up and do some laundry or unpack a box (just moved into a new house) but then after a short while I'm exhausted start to get a headache and have to lay down. Is this normal or has not working these last 3 mts made me lazy?

xbabygirlz

Asked by xbabygirlz at 7:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• not lazy...its normal....

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You're not lazy, you're pregnant!!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• So normal! your body is exhausted!!!! carrying an almost full term baby! Take those naps. you totally deserve it :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• no, that's completely normal. don't try to do too much. if you need to rest, then do it. i was like that toward the end with my first two, and i was barely awake the first trimester with my first baby! it was crazy....i felt like i had narcolepsy!

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ohhh . . . that is why they give us maternity leave. get as much sleep as you can . . . .you'll thank yourself for it when the new one comes.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• not lazy, or babies share everything that or body need to sustain us. every heart beat, blood flow, we do for or babies proses
    urselbaker

Answer by urselbaker at 8:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would say to rest if your body needs it. Maybe your body is trying to fight off something as well. I know I get tired sometimes when my body is fighting off a cold. And being sick AND pregnant is NO fun! Rest up!
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• get rest while you can! that baby will have you up plenty!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• im getting that way too..just like the beginning of my pregnancy where i wanted to sleep all the time i get tired really fast and im 34 weeks...its completely normal just listen to your body and go take a nap lol and rest when your body tells you too
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2011