Am I pregnant or did I have a Miscarriage adult content

so I was supposed to start my period on the 6th of feb. i started spotting on the 5th so I thought it was coming but it didnt. It finally came on the 10th and lasted for 2 days, it is now the 17th and I am still spotting reddish brown. What does that mean? could I have been pregnant and had a early miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Hard to say really. It's pretty normal for women to have odd spotting. That being said, miscarriage rates are believed to be as high as 70 to 80%. If you get a 'normal' period within a few weeks or so, then you'll never know.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Hmmm...that does sound a LOT like my miscarriage buut there probably isn't a way to know at this point because if you were that early the HCG is likely already out of your sytem.

:(..........I'm sorry your left wondering like this. I would recommend seeing your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I've had wonky cycles and many miscarriages. I think you are just having one of those wonky cycles. I have found my cycles to be really odd since having children AND suffering multiple losses. I really hope you did not miscarry, it's so hard to move past a loss.

Hang in there! Hugs!!!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 1:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2011