I can't stop eating!!

I just cannot stop eating. I have kept a glass of water with me all day in case this is really me being thirsty. I keep drinking but also keep eating. and its usually sweets. I took a bite of a pear (hoping for a healthier snack) and it tasted so horrible in my mouth. we dont' have any apples to dip into peanut butter...I tried to think of something else and the first thing to come to mind was that oreos would be good in peanut butter.

Does anyone have any ideas why I just want to keep eating? (Distracting myself doesn't help). I usually get like this around my period but this is not that week nor time when it happens. I teach swimlessons 4 times a week so I am working out so not really gaining weight. just gaining back what I lost from teaching, before I started shoving food in my face!

pioneergirl10

Asked by pioneergirl10 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Health

• It could be from burning calories in the pool. I know once I started working a few weeks ago, my appetite went way up, but I'm losing fat/weight no matter what I eat (salty foods are my hard spot right now though).
    Anonymous