How do you show your husban you still have the fire after 3 years??

And still make him happy at the same time with out makeing yourself feel bad.. You can say make the relaship better then it was .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm having a hard time figuring that out but I'm going to try.... are you trying to ask how to spice things up without feeling like a fluzy?
    Wear sexy nightgowns, have romantic dinners, cuddle on the couch, spend time together without the kids, have some "US" time. Some men like for their women to do erotic dances for them (I've got no rhythm so that's not workable for me). Ask him what he likes, what his fantasies are.... you might be surprised how simple they are. Some men love really simple things like combing a womans hair, feeling it touching his chest, different things... ask
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I think the main problem we all have is the same. We tend to forget what it we were like before the kids. Remember all the naughty and exciting things we did when you were alone? Now your lucky if you get any time alone. So that is what I suggest. Make a weekend getaway with you and your hubby and do all the things you two would of normally done before the children.Branch out and try some fun adult things together. they don't make that stuff just to look at. Hope this helps.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• we have date nights after the kids go to bed.. sometimes I just feed him...grab his favorite goodies..prop him up..light candles...
    sometimes when we have no kids...I might dance for him..
    sometimes its a full body massage..really slow...naked if ya wanna really spice it up. We NEVER leave without kissing the other one...and as soon as one of us gets home...we always hug and kiss eachother first...he loves a good foot massage....sometimes its just that quiet alone time where we talk about how much we love the other...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008