Have you ever stayed with someone just because it was just easier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, dumbest thing I have ever done!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Alot of people do this cause at the moment its what feels right to do.  Set up a time you want to see improvement, along with putting some work into changing things and if its not taken care of by your set time, than you will know you should not stay cause it will not be easier than, only harder to live that way.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• when I was 18, I had a very verbal and physically abusive boyfriend. I hated his guts, but I stayed, because I didnt know how to do anything else. I lived with him, he helped pay my bills, all of my friends were his friends. I felt that if I left him, I would have to go begging back to mom and dad, and hear the whole " i told you so" speech. I stayed with him for 2 years...the worst two years of my life. If you are unhappy for whatever reason, you should leave. It may feel easier to stay, but trust me, life in general will be easier. I found out in the long wrong, I was so much happier without him. when I finally got up the nerves to leave, (with my dads help), I never looked back. I realized that having the control of my life was SO MUCH BETTER!!! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No, I got enough courage and strength to divorce him and move forward.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Yep. Been there, done that.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You will just be unhappy in the long run. Sometimes it is easier but not worth it.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2011