What did you accomplish today?

My house is clean, laundry finished for today. I am ahead here, so I enjoy my evening of nothing to do.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good for you! Looks like you got a lot accomplished. I did a couple loads of laundry and made some necessary phone calls. Went to elementary xchool to have lunch with and mentor a 2nd grader. Helped with the Book Fair. Then went to hair cut appointment, stopped at the library, dinner, tidied up the house, and I'm here.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• ummmmmm, well........... i vaccumed and the kitchen is very clean lol. i just need to straighten up the family room and fold up the laundry waiting for me upstairs. i had a lot of other things to do today....took my 3yo for his check-up at the dr., went to the bank, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• The usual.. Nonstop go go go go and by the end of the day it seems like NOTHING got accomplished.. lol
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I went to see a middle school program for my autistic son to attend next year. I went to work. I came home made supper, did a load of laundry, took my son to his psychiatrist appointment 45 minutes away. I dropped off his script at the pharmacy, picked up another script as well as a few other items, I came home and took the dog for a walk and now I am giving myself 10 minutes to relax before I start working on an IEP and some lesson plans.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sounds like me earlier this mrning. I had to call the health department over some licenmse that my Dh needs to build on an extra room only to be given a few other numbers as to who he really needed to speak with. Then I had to get a hold of the doctor to make sure the prescriptions my DH is currently on are in a 90 day prescription. Only to have to call the insurance company to verify they were going to over it all.
    Then I had to make deliveries to my DH's clients.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Well today I didn't have much to do because my entire house was cleaned last night, but I did manage to get to the store. I love it when my house is clean because then I don't have much to do and I can sit and relax with my kids.
    mimioester

Answer by mimioester at 8:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I helped w/ my daughter's preschool party and came to work
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Eyebrows
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2011