Does your DH/SO play Magic:the gathering? or anything like it?

I know my DH is a big ol nerdo playing Magic, but our anniversary is coming up, and I wanted to get him something maybe for his Magic. I dont know anything about it. What do you think he will like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We both used to MANY years ago... like 16 yrs or so... but neither of us has in a LONG time.
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• XD mine plays off and on he said try getting him a Mirrodin Besieged Fat Pack about 30-40 dollars depending where you get it
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 8:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Go visit a comic book store and they will be able to help guide you in the right direction. My ex played and I went a few times with him but that was about 12 years ago.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• A line dress
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Is there a particular card(s) that he has been wanting? Does he have card protectors or a good storage system for all of his cards? Maybe plan a trip for a big tournament and surprise him with it? My husband plays Magic but I don't get him anything for him related to that because his decks are so specific.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2011