Do you what they put in our childrens shampoo?

I was just wondering if there are other mothers out there that really know what they put in baby shampoo? Did you know the government lies to us about what is really in there!

It hurts me to know that our own government doesn't really care about the wellfare of our families. I wish there was more we can do help me to make it better.

safemammas1

Asked by safemammas1 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know exactly what it is...but I already attempt to use products with the least amount of ingredients, making sure that they are natural and organic. I love burt's bees products and they have a great baby shampoo. Enlighten me, please.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 3:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't know either:(
    Kristin_m83

Answer by Kristin_m83 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Not everything is a government conspiracy.
    Anonymous

• i dont know whats it in...but i do know our vet told us to use BABY SHAMPOO on our dog because it kills fleas!!
    that scared me. now i just use the baby wash.
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yes I know how to read.
    jaycee1124

Answer by jaycee1124 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008