Do u have good neighbors or noisy ghetto neighbors from hell ?

angel minidevil mini

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Good neighbors, thank goodness
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Good neighbors.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• On one side I have good neighbors - two single brothers the same age as my husband. The three of them have been friendly for years.

On the other side I have a woman who is hateful and from hell, but not ghetto. We had a sewer pipe burst right on her property line but back where we couldn't see it. It was during the winter and so we weren't out in the yard. I guess because it was cold there wasn't any smell. Instead of knocking on my door (or calling, or hollering when I waved to her from my driveway) she CALLED THE COPS! We ended up with a court order because of "unsanitary conditions" and had to pay a $900 fine on top of getting the problem fixed.

Now you guys don't know me I guess - but tell me who would prefer all of that? Any normal person would prefer the neighbor just say "hey, did you realize...?"

I can't stand her.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• We are very lucky right now,our neighbors are all really nice,caring people.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 8:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have good and bad. None are ghetto.
    One husband thinks he can use 10 feet of my property line.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• o boy, i live in a pretty nice neighborhood and i am stuck next to the most ghetto people. they bring my property value down even more i'm sure. they have loud parties, they barely cut their grass, their son plays basketball all hours, they don't do basic maintenance on their house, the wife is psycho and busted out the glass on one of their cars with a hammer (and yes, they left the glass all over their driveway for almost a month!). lucky me!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have no neighbors on either side of me for several hundred feet. There is one other house on my street, but it is across the street and down, I can barely see it from my house. But there's nobody in my neighborhood that I don't get along with.

Answer by missanc at 8:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Well, my neighbors across the hall are always having loud parties or fighting and my downstairs neighbor is always stomping around her apartment, slamming doors, screaming at her kid and dog...pisses me off! I already complained to the apartment manager. Apparently that wasn't enough. It's ridiculous!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I live in the "ghetto" part of the city, so I do have some rowdy neighbors, but for the most part they're quiet.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Good.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2011