Budget

I'm on a budget now and in need of a pedi and some facial products. I did a pedi at home, and I didn't get the satisfaction as you get from the professional. I like biore products but since my budget they are costly.What can I get that is cheaper but still will do the job?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I used to give myself a pedi with great results. I can't anymore with my paralyzed hands, so I go have it done. As for facial products, get the store brands. They are next to the name brands with a smaller price tag. Another thing my girlfriends and I used to do was have spa day/night. We would bring all of our beauty stuff to one home and we gave each other facials, manicures, pedicures, and stuff. We all ahd a blast and saved money too. Our husbnands found out we were all in better moods and would watch the kids. They even formed their own group to watch the kids, go to park...whatever. Oh yeah...,..one hubby would be in charge of driving us home because we usually had wine too....
    dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• That's a great idea
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Instead of using products that are pre-made, why don't you look up some home remedies and recipes? That'd make more sense, and you'd likely have all of the ingredients in your kitchen!

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I agree with both ladies. Looking up some at home recipes might be your best bet. One I like for your face it beating an egg white until it's frothy with a few drops of lemon juice. Put it on your face, leave it on for 10 min, and rinse with warm water. You're face will feel so soft and smooth afterward. GL!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• you need products and some pedicure tools get the basics or home remedies color your nails too.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• interesting about the egg white and lemon juice on ur face. I think I will look up some homemade ideas!
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• epson salt and johnson and johnson lotion :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2011