Do you know what they put in our childrens shampoo??

I was just wondering if there are other mothers out there that really know what they put in baby shampoo? Did you know the government lies to us about what is really in there!

It hurts me to know that our own government doesn't really care about the wellfare of our families. I wish there was more we can do help me to make it better.

safemammas1

Asked by safemammas1 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I think you need a hobby.
    Anonymous

• the dame thing goes into baby shampoo as regular shampoo, just in smaller amounts I think. I use all natural stuff on my little guy!!
    Anonymous

• I'm totally in agreement with the original poster. It's scary what our government and the FDA allow in our products and would like us to believe as safe. Too bad most people place blind trust in our government and simply follow.
    Anonymous

• I know there's bad stuff in there...it's also in the lotions. Just buy natural, earth friendly products. If you can pronounce the things in the ingredients then it's probably safe to use :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Um seriously...its the same stuff that was used on your head when you were a child. And OMG, your still here! Relax...
    Anonymous

• no what do they?
    beward79

Answer by beward79 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I worry about that too. That's why we only use Burt's Bees stuff around here.
    Gwyn_meg

Answer by Gwyn_meg at 7:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2008