ANYONE DONE BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN.?

NOT SURE how to prepare this i have bacon i have chicken . i have some marinades also and tomotes also. inlaws are babysitting tommrow night so thought i should make a nice dinner

any advice would be welcome... thank you:)

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I've butterflied the chicken breast and put bacon and cheese inside, but I've never wrapped the chicken with it. My family liked it, even my picky 3yo.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I call it company chicken, use a chicken breast pound it out flat, put a slice of ham, and cream cheese that you have mixed with garlic, pamesaean, and basil... then wrap up the chicken and wrap the bacon around the chicken, secure with tooth picks, bake at 325 for about 40 minutes, remove from oven at set your oven to broil,, put under broiler for about 5 minutes,, yummo! I serve with asparagus and new potato!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ps,,,you can marinate it in italian dressing for a couple of hours before,, even more yummy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My Brother inlaw does a dish with boneless thighs and brests. He slices them open a ( a pocket) and stuffs in provolone cheese, He toothpicks it closed. Egg wash, bread crumbs then wraps the bacon around the outside, secured with another toothpick and cook the, almost an hour at 350. It really is fantastic.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i'm always clueless with cooking bacon, i'm sure if you wrap it and bake it it will be fine, the crispiness is the problem! i like peanut chicken :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2011