Going back to work soon...............

I went to orientation today for Joreenas daycare, Im really confident they will take care of her like I would when I go back to work in 11 days :( Im starting her 1 day before I go back just to get a estimate on what amount of time Ill need in the mornings before work. So after I drop her off that first day, what next? I go home? Ill feel so guilty leaving her there for a few hours when I dont have to work that day, gonna miss her so much...........What do you ladies suggest I do?

bethyw76

Asked by bethyw76 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get both of your things completly organized and ready so that the following day -- when something happens that your not prepared for -- you will have a little "cush" time.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Go get a pedicure!! Or maybe go grocery shopping and then just go and pick her up early!!
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Make sure everything is ready for going back to work. Take the car for an oil change and a check of the tires. Check your wardrobe. Do a bunch of laundry. Make sure you've got all the toiletries you need. Pack your lunch. Go grocery shopping. Check your work e-mail if you have it, to be sure you know what's ahead.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• DH took care of the car for me last week, but great idea! Thanx for all the tips ladies, I appreciate it :)
    bethyw76

Comment by bethyw76 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2011