Dont know (TMI) adult content

Since yesterday midday my girl part has being itching like crazy. Nothing other then itching. Not wetness, smell or anything just itching like CRAZY.

Today it's the same nothing other then itching. Until this last time (about 15 mins ago) it hurt a little to go pee. But I did go and I felt empty.

It's never been like this before unless I've or getting a UTI. Which I had one a couple months ago. I'm still waiting for my monthly visiter. Which since Dec it hasn't been normal. It was normally the last week of the month. But I had it mid Nov, ealry Dec, mid Jan. Is it something I should worry about.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• It might be a UTI again or a yeast infection I would go to your gyn if I were you!

Answer by Darla47 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• It could be the soap you're using. I've been tryin to find a hyper-allergenic soap because every soap i use makes me itch soooo baaad. I don't have a smell or anything,but I itches constantly, and sometimes it does burn when i pee. It's best to check with your dr. to make sure you don't have a uti, but it could be something as simple as you changing your soap and or, drinking more water.

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• yea prolly just a yeast infection..

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 1:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• it it was a YI you would have discharge?? have you changed laundry soap & bath soap? try soaking in the tub.

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I haven't change anything. Only thing that's a real diffence is we normaly have a good amount of sex. However, this week is crazy so it hasn't been as much. Plus, we did get new toys.

But everything stopped mid day yesterday and I know have my period. But I'll be calling the doctor anyways for my yearly.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011