Already asked in relationship area adult content

Since yesterday midday my girl part has being itching like crazy. Nothing other then itching. Not wetness, smell or anything just itching like CRAZY.

Today it's the same nothing other then itching. Until this last time (about 15 mins ago) it hurt a little to go pee. But I did go and I felt empty.

It's never been like this before unless I've or getting a UTI. Which I had one a couple months ago. I'm still waiting for my monthly visiter. Which since Dec it hasn't been normal. It was normally the last week of the month. But I had it mid Nov, ealry Dec, mid Jan. Is it something I should worry about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Health

• You should call your obgyn. Sometimes you can have an infection w/o smell or discharge.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I had the same thing not too long ago..same exact symptoms...it got real bad real fast and it's a yeast infection. Get to a dr asap and get it medicated, because what hurts a little now will hurt like a s.o.b. in just a day or two.
    Anonymous

• If you've changed your laundry detergent lately, it could be a reaction to that on your underwear. But, it is most likely what the other two women posted.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 12:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2011