Am i the only one who eats like this!!

i just got finished eatting a big plate of chicken and corn and a bowl of salad and now i am eatting an pp&j w/ milk!! i am 31 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 17wks and eat like that lol. of course im amazed you still have room for all that at 31wks. but good for you and id say if your not packng on to much weight your fine. enjoy
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I never had the pregnant appetite while I was pregnant, but now that my son is out, it's found me! I've started counteracting the whole breastfeeding: lose weight thing, oops!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would say I eat more now that my babies are born. But I tell myself it for the babies because we are still breastfeeding. I would eat a full meal and go back for a pb and j. It is a good healthy snack, and filling with milk. It was and still is my fave... to keep up my strength
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I felt like i didn't eat anything so i made the PP&J ={
    Anonymous

• I eat like that and I'm not pregnant. Lol. At least it's healthy mom. Lots of nutrients for the baby!
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 3:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• my stomach has gotten bigger and i can eat a ton while im pregnant and not even feel full, but i dont eat a ton because i dont really have an appetite, and nothing sounds good
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008