pregant man..

ok so i was reading someone elses question and is it true that the thing that gave bairth was born as a woman, had alot of surgery done and changed into male? and then had a baby? lol im so confused

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• He is a she that wants to be a he that had a baby and made lots of money and decided to do it again...

SHE should be ASHAMED of HERSELF. Its one thing to talk and act as a male, to decide that you want to BE male... than exploit your birth-given body that you so urgently and openly DONT WANT.. and have not ONE but TWO babies.. but still DONT have BALLS to say your a MAN?

This whole thing makes me FURIOUS- and I am 100% ok with homosexuals, trans-sexuals...

I think this person is taking advantage of her body to make some money off of photos and interviews, and to have kids, even though she really wants to be a he.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• he never actually had surgery on anything but his breast. he still had all his women parts down tere he gave birth to his daughter naturally and will do the same with the new baby on the way. yes he llooks like a man hes had some hormones and what not to grow facial hair and what not .
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• yeah that's it exactly. and this story is getting really boring. it's not like they're the only ones that have done this
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't consider him a man at all. S/he still has a vagina, so it's no miracle at all.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• omg i totally agree with you. idk why its so famous. its not a man, a man has a thingy down there that girls dont have and vise versa! no mircacle! lol.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• he is a she no sex change in fact on the birth certificate is states that Thomas the pretend man is the mother.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

I totally agree with you.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• She's not a man. You are what you are when you're born. Regardless of how many things you try to change.
    Anonymous

• She's not a man. You are what you are when you're born. Regardless of how many things you try to change

I agree with you!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I totally agree. You either a boy or a girl. What has happend in our society that people are so confused about their gender? If you don't know take off your clothes and look between your legs!
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 3:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008