I love my Paula Dean pans, does anyone have them and do you like them?

These pans are absolutely wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone. They are so easy to clean and perfect to cook in. No I don't work for Paula! lol

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 10:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Love them!!! I got the set of 10 for Xmas last year and another set (jcp brand or something) and the other brand is starting to get the scratches from stirring on the bottom and my paula dean ones are not...I can't say enough good things about them..I love the signature collection in red (which is what I have lol)
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• LOVE THEM!!!! Just purchased them a week ago & they are awesome!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I received one pan for Christmas over a year ago and I got the rest of the set this past Christmas. I absolutely love them!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I HAve rachel ray pans & love them. I got my parents & inlaws paula pans and they love them. :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Just curious, do you have the copper bottoms or the signature bottoms?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I bought a huge soup pan from the Paula Dean collection for the first six months it was great, now the teflon or whatever it is is chipping off.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• okmommy08, that is the only pan that I don't have. I didn't buy it because of the poor reviews. That is the only pan in the collection that received the bad of ratings. I wonder why?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have the red ones. They match perfectly with my kitchen cause my kitchen is red. I got my 10 today. Looking forward to more dinner meals. Plus I love the website reference to some of the dishes she's made in get pots.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sorry about the errors typing from my phone. I meant to say my set of 10 today. And I meant to say dishes she's made in her pots!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't have them yet but would love to get a set my pans are all looking pretty bad so maybe thinking of asking for some for Mother's Day.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2011