Pregnant in a unfortunate situation

Hear me out cuz i know at lot of you are probably going to have a lot of negative thing to say about this. yes what i did was no the smartest thing but its not the worset thing at the same time. i mostly just want addivce or thoughts on how to deal with this. k i have a 3 yearold with my on and off again boyfriend of 4 years. about 2 months ago he started getting abuseive toward me. Myself being scared and unsure truned to his bestfriend for confort and support on leaving my son father. we both started gain feeling for one another and one night we had sex. well i needed out of my living sistuation so butter up my son father to get apartment, well last week we signed a year lease. giving i was going to try and make it or try to all up untell 2 day ago when i found out im pregnant with his x bestfriend . now he think it would be a bad idea to keep it ,giving he thinks my son father is goint to beat me up when he finds out. As iv been trying to figure stuff out im leaning more toward keeping the baby . i just dont know what to say who to say it to. when i should say things. just lost and looking for outside adivce.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If the only reason you want to not have this baby is because your boy´s father might hurt you.... there´s your answer.
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 10:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You can always call your local domestic violence shelter for a place to live or other resources. It sounds like the father of the child dosent want you to keep the baby so dont plan on much help there.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Seems that friend is not helping you then ? of course that your baby's dad is going to be pissed, can you support yourself with 2 kids? If he his "best friend" and if he really have feelings for you then he should be the one who talks to your ex about it. other than that Is your choice to keep the baby or whatever you want to do just put some real thinking about what are you going to do, anyway hell is going to break loose once he finds out so I really think that the friend should face it before you say anything if he is man enough to sleep with you he should be man enough to take what his friend is going to say.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• dont bring a baby into a violent situation. please.
    tmpmom1116

Answer by tmpmom1116 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011